PHP Realtor Change Log
Changes from 1.5.1 to 1.6
- PHP 5.3 Compatible - All deprecated functions replaced and the admin changed to work with new "max_file_uploads" php setting.
- Added support for both local and youtube video.
- Added tinymce as a wysiwyg choice for textareas.
- Added wysiwyg to custom textarea's.
- Added thumbnail carousel
- Removed thumnail i-frame -- Replaced by carousel.
- Added menu bar to add/edit listings.
- Added Image Manager page in admin.
- Added File upload manager in admin.
- Added Video manager in admin.
- Added password recovery
- Added full currency options in config
- Changed modal image window to new lightbox.
- Changed Ask Question to new lightbox.
- Changed Send to Friend to new lightbox.
- Changed Payment Calc to new lightbox.
- Removed old modal window files.
- Replaced slider menu with a better version.
- Prevented Sold listings from displaying on the home page latest and specials.
- Corrected foreach error in details.php when there are no custom fields.
- Added if structure to each foreach to prevent errors when count = 0
- Corrected image renaming to allow file names that have more than one period. (a.b.c.jpg)
- Replaced depricated eregi functions
- Removed calls to the deprecated magic_quotes functions.
- Replace decprecated split() calls in phpmailer.
- Removed Zend version.
- Function files are no longer binary files. They can now be uploaded normally.
Changes from version 1.5 to 1.5.1
- Fix for security vulnerability.
Changes from version 1.4 to 1.5
- Added count check to prevent custom field parse when no custom fields are available.
- Moved search form title and optional text to template.
- Corrected latestandspecial showing specials column title when no specials available.
- Corrected sort error in view_cat.php
- Removed max_file_size attributes from listings.php
- Corrected v_id = 0 causing incorrect default custom field values in add listing.
- Added the option to skip the "are you sure screen" when deleting listings.
- Added branding vars to version.php
- Added branding vars to templates
- Added support info page to admin and admin menu
- Prevent blank cat names from being added
- Increased images to 24
- Added UK support for Google Maps - Set UK in config
- Changed details page payment link opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
Works as usual with direct payment.php links.
- Send question link opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
- Send to Friend opens in dhtml window instead of loading a whole page.
- Clicking thumbs or full image opens larger image in dhtml window instead of new window.
- Added support for SMTP email. Can choose mail() or SMTP
- Added support for HTML email. Can choose HTML or Plain text.
- Revamped send to friend functions and added template - send_to_friend.php
- Revamped Ask Question functions and added template - ask_question.php
- Ask question emails can be sent to the default address or directly to the user that added the listing. (Set in config.php)
- Added option to send a copy of the Send a Friend email to the sender.
- Added option to send a copy of the Ask Question email to the sender.
- Change to prevent duplicate category names on the same level.
- Added slide out menu option for categories. - Left Menu
- Changed view_cat to display listings in selected cat and all subs under the selected category.
- Added more filters and sort options to the admin report.
- Added ability to upload files. (5 per listing - PDF, DOC, Etc.)
- Added ability to hide custom fields from automated details table display.
- Added 'Select One' to custom field drop lists to allow for no choice being made.
- Increased max username length to 50
- Increased max password length to 20